ZAGREB SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Our Zagreb sightseeing is extensive tour for the ones that want to know more about the city.
A half day tour to explore the city of Zagreb.
Zagreb city sightseeing tour
Zagreb sightseeing tour has two parts. The first part is the usual walking tour inside the city centre followed by a part you will explore by car.
– Fully private tour
– Tour fully adjustable to your desires
– Locations explored on foot: Ban Jelačić main square, Zagreb cathedral, Dolac Market, Stone gate, St. Mark’s church, Funicular, Lotrscak Tower
– Locations done by car: Lenuzzi horseshoe, Mirogoj cemetery, “New Zagreb”
ZAGREB CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR INCLUDES:
– Pick up at your hotel (if located in the city centre)
– Private English speaking licensed tour guide
– Locations included in the tour: Ban Jelačić square, Zagreb cathedral, Dolac market, Tkalčićeva street, Radićeva street, Stone Gate, St Mark’s square and church, Lotrscak Tower, Funicular, Lenuzzi Horseshoe, Croatian National Theatre, Mirogoj cemetery, “New Zagreb” – Zagreb fair, Lisinski concert hall, National library, Contemporary art museum…
– Wi-Fi during the tour
– Easy cancelation
– Duration 5 h
– Entrance fees to attractions
– Coffee break
ZAGREB CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR ITINERARY:
As we mentioned before the Zagreb sightseeing tours have two parts. One part is done on foot and the other by car. It starts in the city centre. On this tour you will follow the development of Zagreb.
In the first part of the tour you will get to know the formation of the city and the development in the Middle age. This is actually a basic walking tour in the central part that cannot be reached by a car. From the model of the city next to Ban Jelačić square, to the neo gothic Cathedral of the Assumption of Virgin Mary through Dolac Market to the Upper city with Saint Mark’s church.
This part would take approximately 2 to 3 hours.
Second part of the tour you would do by car. The car would pick you up at the city centre and take you to Mirogoj cemetery which is Zagreb’s main cemetery built in the late 19th century, a resting place of many famous Croats of all religions.
You would go back to the city centre driving through the streets of New Zagreb so you can see Vukovar Avenue with the Lisinski concert Hall, The Museum of Contemporary Arts, Zagreb Fair and the rest of Zagreb built in the socialistic era.
ZAGREB SIGHTSEEING TOUR PRICES:
Group size (people) / per person / total:
1 – 215 €
2 – 150 €
3 – 110 €
4 – 85 €
5 – 80 €
6 – 75 €
7 – 70 €
8 – 65 €
ZAGREB MOST POPULAR PLACES:
Ban Jelačić square –
Zagreb Cathedral –
Dolac Market –
Bloody Bridge –
Stone Gate –
St Mark’s square –
Lotrscak Tower –
Lenuzzi horseshoe –
Mirogoj cemetery –
Vatroslav Lisinski concert hall –
Contemporary art Museum –
Socialist part of Zagreb